All the practice you need for a top score in the Cambridge English A2 Key for Schools qualification.
With the realistic test papers and helpful advice in Collins Practice Tests for A2 Key for Schools (KET for Schools), you will feel confident and fully prepared for what to expect on the day of the test. It contains:
• 8 complete practice tests, fully updated for the revised 2020 exam specification
• Answer keys and model answers
• Additional practice by topic – more sample questions to help you prepare for the Speaking paper
• Downloadable audio and audio scripts for the Listening and Speaking papers
• Visual materials for the Speaking paper, plus model answers
• A mini-dictionary of difficult words from the tests, taken from our COBUILD dictionaries
With Collins Practice Tests for A2 Key for Schools, students will know what to expect from the real test:
• Material and layout has been carefully prepared to replicate the real test
• Introduction contains a full guide to the different sections of the test, along with tips and practical advice on how to revise and prepare for the test
• Sample answer sheets from Cambridge English are included
Suitable for Elementary or Pre-intermediate students (CEF level A1–A2) preparing to take the Cambridge English A2 Key (KET) qualification.