Cambridge IGCSE First Language English Workbook 2nd edition
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Consolidate reading comprehension, analysis and evaluation and improve writing skills with practice using a variety of text types and genres.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is GBP120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Fourth edition (ISBN 9781510421318)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420281)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420298)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421325)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424159)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421349)